Monday, February 23, 2009

research journal assignment #4

Finding my articles that i will be using in my research paper, i just simply used google and yahoo to find my articles. One reason that i choose this was because the other ways that the research journal suggested didn't give me any results, i think that is because my topic isn't a very popular one. However here are some articles that i found.
1. Do Parallel Universes really exist?
- How Stuff Works, Inc
- 1998-2009
- one page

2. Parallel Universes
-Michio Kaku
- BBC
- 2002
- one page

3. Muliverse
- Wikipedia
- 2009
- Wikimedia Foundation Inc.
- five pages

Resource searched- Google
keywords- Parallel and Universes
Search strategies- have mostly been using you tube for documentaries
date search- 2-17-09 and 2-14-09
number of hits- on google a lot but on what the research journal offered me zero
relevance of hits- most were a 3

No comments:

Post a Comment