Monday, February 16, 2009

Research journal assignment #3

I think that the five research options i have for this project would be mostly Interviews and observations. This is because the only information that i will get are theories so they could or couldn't be true. So i am just taking scientists best knowledge from their experiments and what they believe to do my report. But i think that surveys will also help, because it will give me an idea of what the majority of scientists believe is true on this subject. I also will be doing most of my research online so peoples opinions might also effect my research (both bad and good). However i think that most of  my information will be from a very highly rated scientist that appears on many science show and web sights. i feel that he is one of the smartest men in the science community right now, he also makes his explanations so that everyone can understand them, by using examples and other different ways to think and view the subject just in a different way.

No comments:

Post a Comment