Monday, May 4, 2009

Research assignment #13

My Application Project will most likely be a short story or a My plan will for my short story will be an adventure of someone or a group of people. They will have to travel though different Parallel Universes to figure out a situation or to escape from something or someone. For the I think that i will just do the shortest and easiest explanations that i can on Parallel Universes.
I have not accomplished much yet i am still trying to decide what i am going to do. However i do feel i am leaning more towards the short story, just because it will be fun to write instead of writing another research paper where i can't use any imagination or my own personal voice. And i love to write short stories because you can go anywhere and do anything you want with them.
I Still need to get started! But i think as soon as i start writing i won't stop until I'm done, that's just how i write my stories i just get on a role and don't stop until I'm done. so i just need to start writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment