Monday, April 13, 2009

research journal assignment #10

My field of research has mostly been online or on the history channel. I have found that this topic is very controversial and many scientist believe that there are parallel universes out there it is just what kind that they are arguing over. I have also gone to the library where i found a lot of magazines on the topic, what i really find interesting is that no one really started talking about parallel universes until around the new century. I have also conducted the same survey as before you can find it in an older post around 4 i think. I gave it to all my friends and family around 30 people and i have found that not many people believe in parallel universes only about a third said that the believed. I think this is because people aren't very educated on the topic.

No comments:

Post a Comment