Monday, March 9, 2009

Research journal assignment #6

The Internet search engines that i use the most would have to be the major ones, like Google and Yahoo. Some of the things that i like about them is that you can usually find what your looking for, however sometimes these sure engines just give you to much options that are very random and it takes you forever to find the topic you are researching. whenever i get on the Internet to research a topic i typically save about an hour for my research just in case i have trouble looking for my topic. After this last assignment i did find a lot more search engines that seem to help me. Both surfwax and iboogie have given me much more options that were related to my topic then any of those other major search engines. So i guess that more isn't necessarily better.

No comments:

Post a Comment